Saturday, November 17, 2012

Running Out of Time Sucks

We had our seconds test this week, and as the title suggests I ran out of time.  I felt pretty confident going into the test as I knew that I had studied pretty hard for it.  From what I could tell the content of the test coincided with what I had studied and I felt like I was coasting going into the final DrRacket section.

Unfortunately I had taken too much time on the first portion of the test and had to scramble to complete the final portion.  I was mad at myself as I had made it a point of mine to do better on the DrRacket portion of the test as it was what cost me an 'A' on my first test and I had studied Picturing Programs specifically for this test.

I tried to answer as much as I could of the remaining questions in hopes that I will be able to get part marks, what was most frustrating was the fact that I knew how to answer the questions but I simply did not have enough time to get my answers in.  I know going into the exam that I will be sure to manage my time more effectively.  Let's hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot again.

No comments:

Post a Comment